TONE Photo Gallery
Photos from the TONE 2002 cruise to Maine, August 3rd through the 18th.
Maine Cruise, 2002
- Sunset during the overnight to Maine. Dinner in Castine.
- TONE flotilla and parade towards the Eggemoggin Reach.
- Sunset from an anchorage in Merchants Row. An osprey nest guarding the entrance to Pulpit Harbor.
- Sunset in Tenants Harbor with a lobster boat returning for the day.
- Boothbay Harbor and the HMS Bounty.
- Swan Island (Mackerel Cove & Burnt Coat) as seen from Cadillac Mountain.
- Cruise Float Plan
- Rigamarole's Route Plan
Panoramas from "Jigs" and Martha Giguere (T37 Down East):